Limited in-person services are available at local IDES workforce offices by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, you must call the Scheduling Hotline at (217) 558-0401.
The following locations are scheduling in-person appointments:
Beginning August 26, 2021:
- Rockford | 303 North Main Street
- Harvey | 16845 South Halsted
- Champaign | 1307 North Mattis Avenue
- Mt. Vernon | 333 Potomac Boulevard, Suite E
Beginning September 2, 2021:
- Belleville | 7650 Magna Drive, Suite 120
- Pilsen | 1700 West 18th Street, Chicago
- Wheeling | 1400 South Wolf Road
Beginning September 7, 2021:
- Effingham | 2311 Hoffman Drive
- Ottawa | 1550 First Avenue, South Towne Mall
- Peoria | 406 Elm Street
- Quincy | 107 North 3rd Street
- Rock Island | 500 42nd Street, Suite 1
- Springfield | 1300 South 9th Street
Beginning September 20, 2021:
- Burbank | 5608 West 75th Place
- Chicago – Lincoln Square | 2444 West Lawrence
- Chicago – Woodlawn | 1515 East 71st Street
- Joliet | 250 North Chicago Street
- North Aurora | 2 Smoke Tree Plaza
What to know before you schedule an appointment:
- To schedule an appointment, you must request a callback via the Scheduling Hotline at (217) 558-0401.
- An appointment may be scheduled for one of the following reasons:
- Identity verification for an unemployment insurance claim
- Assistance registering with Illinois Job Link
- Assistance documenting work search activities
- Employment services assistance
- Request to use the Resource Room
- Appointments will be available Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm; each appointment scheduled will be 20 minutes in length. A scheduled appointment is required for entrance into one of the offices. Individuals who arrive at an office without an appointment will be asked to schedule an appointment via the Scheduling Hotline for a later date.
- Visitors who schedule an appointment must bring a photo ID and any other documentation required for the appointment. Each appointment is provided with a 10-minute grace period to account for individuals who may arrive early or run late. An appointment that surpasses the grace period will be required to be rescheduled.
- Masks or face coverings are required when entering an office. If a visitor has been experiencing any symptoms or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 14 days prior to their appointment will be required to reschedule the appointment.
The fastest way to resolve an issue is still online or over the phone! Call the Claimant Services Center at (800) 244-5631 to speak with an expert.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/ides/ides_forms_and_publications/ides-services-flyer.PNG