Limited in-person services are available at local IDES workforce offices by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, you must call the Scheduling Hotline at (217) 558-0401.
All IDES American Job Centers are scheduling in-person appointments:
- Rockford | 303 N. Main Street, 61101
- Harvey | 16845 S. Halsted, 60426
- Champaign | 1307 N. Mattis Avenue, 61821
- Mt. Vernon | 200 Outlet Ave., 62864
- Belleville | 7650 Magna Drive, Suite 120, 62223
- Pilsen | 1700 W. 18th Street, Chicago, 60608
- Wheeling | 1400 S. Wolf Road, 60090
- Effingham | 2311 Hoffman Drive, 62401
- Ottawa | 1550 1st Avenue, South Towne Mall, 61350
- Peoria | 406 Elm Street, 61605
- Quincy | 107 N. 3rd Street, 62301
- Rock Island | 500 42nd Street, Suite 1, 61201
- Springfield | 1300 S. 9th Street, 62703
- Burbank | 5608 W. 75th Place, 60459
- Chicago – Lincoln Square | 2444 W. Lawrence Ave., 60625
- Chicago – Woodlawn | 1515 E. 71st Street, 60619
- Joliet | 250 N. Chicago Street, 60432
- North Aurora | 2 Smoketree Plaza, 60542
You can also visit any IDES local workforce office to drop off a document. Each office is equipped with a dropbox. No appointment is necessary to use a dropbox. Please note that your documents will be date and time stamped when they are retrieved from the box. Dropboxes are checked each business day. Employers should not use the dropboxes.
What to know before you schedule an appointment:
- To schedule an appointment, you must request a callback via the Scheduling Hotline at (217) 558-0401.
- An appointment may be scheduled for one of the following reasons:
- Assistance with an ILogin account
- Identity verification for an unemployment insurance claim
- Assistance registering with Illinois Job Link
- Assistance documenting work search activities
- Employment services assistance
- Request to use the Resource Room
- Appointments will be available Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm; each appointment scheduled will be 20 or 50 minutes in length, depending on the topic. A scheduled appointment is required for entrance into one of the offices. Individuals who arrive at an office without an appointment will be asked to schedule an appointment via the Scheduling Hotline for a later date.
- Visitors who schedule an appointment must bring a photo ID and any other documentation required for the appointment. Each appointment is provided with a 10-minute grace period to account for individuals who may arrive early or run late. An appointment that surpasses the grace period will be required to be rescheduled.
- Masks or face coverings are required when entering an office. If a visitor has been experiencing any symptoms or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 14 days prior to their appointment will be required to reschedule the appointment.
The fastest way to resolve an issue is still online or over the phone! Call the Claimant Services Center at (800) 244-5631 to speak with an expert.
Image source: /content/dam/soi/en/web/ides/ides_forms_and_publications/ides-services-flyer.PNG