Electronic 1099-G tax forms will be available by February 1 and hard copies will be mailed the same day. Visit ides.illinois.gov/1099g for more information.
Resources for People with Disabilities
Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Rehabilitation Services
The Division of Rehabilitation Services is the state's lead agency serving individuals with disabilities. DRS works in partnership with people with disabilities and their families to assist them in making informed choices to achieve full community participation through employment, education, and independent living opportunities. If you have a disability, the Illinois Division of Rehabilitation Services may be able to help you find a job.
- Ability Links
- AFB Employment Initiatives
- Division of Rehabilitation Services Customer Success Stories
- Federal Employment for People with Disabilities
- Illinois State Jobs for People with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network
- Services for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- U.S. Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Work Incentive Planning and Assistance Program
IDES is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all state and federal non-discrimination laws in the administration of its programs.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Contact the Equal Opportunity Officer for IDES as (312) 793-9290 or TTY (888) 340-1007.