Although IDES offices will be closed on Monday, May 29th for Memorial’ Day holiday, you can still certify and apply for benefits and access other online resources! Please also note that benefit payments may take longer to process during this time. Offices will reopen for regular business hours on Tuesday, May 30th.
Information Needed to File Online
- Your Social Security Number and name as it appears on your Social Security card;
- Your Driver License / State ID (this will provide your weight, which is required);
- If claiming your spouse or child as a dependent, the Social Security Number, date of birth and name(s) of dependent(s);
- Name, mailing address, phone number, employment dates, and separation reason for all the employers you worked for in the last 18 months;
- Wage records (W-2 form, check stubs, etc.) from these employers may be necessary.
- If you worked since Sunday of this week, the gross wages earned this week;
- You must report all gross wages for any work performed, full or part-time;
- Gross means the total amount earned before deductions, not "take home pay", including wages in the form of lodging, meals, merchandise or any other form;
- Gross wages must be reported the week in which they are earned, not the week in which you receive the wages;
- If your gross wages earned in any week are less than your weekly benefit amount, you still may be eligible to receive a full or partial benefit payment);
- Records of any pension payments you are receiving (not including Social Security);
- If you are not a United States citizen, your Alien Registration Information;
- If you are a recently separated veteran, the Member 4 Copy of the DD form 214 / 215;
- Other copies of the DD Form 214 / 215 are acceptable, but the Member 4 copy is the most commonly available.
- If you are separated from work as a civilian employee of the federal government, copies of your Standard Form 8 and Personnel Action Form 50.