Report Identity Theft or Fraud

​To report a fraudulent claim filed in your name, please fill out the below. If you submit this form, you do not need to call IDES to report fraud.

If you are a current claimant who believes your benefits were redirected to the wrong bank account, call IDES at (800) 814-0513.

If you received unemployment funds in your bank account that you did not apply for, please call IDES at (800) 814-0513 for information on how to return the funds.

By entering your name and date below, you are signing this submission electronically.

Format of (xxx) xxx-xxxx

IMPORTANT: By submitting this form, you are stating that you want this claim stopped, marked as fraudulent, and no benefit payments made on it!