MyTax Illinois Employers
Please use MyTax Illinois for all your State of Illinois tax needs, including the monthly and quarterly wage filing requirements.
UI 3/40 wage report
- Employers with fewer than 25 employees can still file paper quarterly UI-3/40s. The online form has been improved to allow you to fill out the form online, save it and print it. Download the UI3/40 here.
- Employers with any employee size will have the option to file quarterly UI-3/40 wage reports and make payments through their MyTax Illinois account at mytax.illinois.gov.
Zero wage filing
- Employers will be able to file their quarterly zero wage reports through a non-log in feature on MyTax Illinois; you will only need your FEIN and UI account numbers.
- Employers will also be able to file their quarterly zero wage reports through MyTax Illinois if you already have an account set up.
- Employers can still file paper quarterly UI-3/40s by downloading and completing the approved UI3/40 form.
Credit card payment option
Payments can be made through MyTax Illinois ACH debit from your checking or savings account. ACH debit is free to use. You may also mail in a payment using a check or money order.
There are no changes to the current required monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.