IDES offices will be closed Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24 for the federal holiday, but you can still certify and apply for benefits and access other online resources! Please note that benefit payments may take longer to process during this time. Offices will reopen for regular business hours on Monday, November 27.
Requesting Custom MLS Reports
You can request a variety of customized MLS reports by contacting the MLS program specialist.
Reports can be generated using the following variables:
Any one of Illinois' 102 Counties
Characteristics of UI claimants or industries reported in MLS
Employment and wages of UI claimants or industries in MLS
Pre and Post Layoff Employment Status, Earnings, Industry and Location of Employer
(note that reports can include up to three separate data variables e.g. gender, race, occupation):
- Industry (2 or 3 digit NAICS code level or NAICS super sector level)
- Occupation (single digit DOT code)
- Educational level (number of years of education)
- Employment Size of Establishment
- Percent of workers recalled by employer