Labor Market and Career Information Publications
Below is a list of the publications issued by the Economic Information and Analysis Division of the Illinois Department of Employment Security.
Learn More Earn More - This brochure highlights occupations expected to provide the most job openings each year, organized by education and training requirements.
Summer Job Central - A seasonal brochure that provides information for young people looking for seasonal employment. It includes links to resources, websites with summer job listings, and a parents' guide to summer work.
- Characteristics of Illinois UI Claimants During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Women and Minorities in the Illinois Workforce: Focus on Unemployment
- Covid-19's Impact on Illinois' Economic Development Regions
- Illinois Labor Force Participation 2020
- A Place-Based Story of Recession & Recovery in Illinois
- The Illinois Career Pathways Dictionary
- 2022 Illinois Economic Report
- 2019 Illinois Economic Report
- Workforce Outcomes Among WIA/Trade Training Completers
- Left Behind in Today’s Economy | Executive Summary
- Archived Illinois Reports
- Analysis of Illinois' Enlisted Veterans' Military Skills and Postsecondary Education Data
- Where Workers Work
- Women and Minorities 2022
More Labor Market and Career Information Publications:
Winning Job Opportunities - This publication includes a list of occupations for returning citizens, including information on annual openings, wages, and skills.
Illinois Employment Situation Press Releases - The Illinois Employment Situation: Statewide and metro area employment and unemployment press releases.
The Illinois Labor Market Review - A quarterly labor market information journal.
Help Wanted Online (HWOL) - The Economic Information and Analysis Division publishes a monthly snapshot of the number of online job ad openings posted by Illinois employers, statewide and by Economic Development Region.