Electronic 1099-G tax forms will be available by February 1 and hard copies will be mailed the same day. Visit ides.illinois.gov/1099g for more information.
Legal Services Program for Individuals
The Legal Services Program (LSP) serves claimants and small employers regarding an Appeal hearing or Board of Review (Spanish) matter.
Typically, the decisions and orders that are appealed relate to eligibility and chargeability for unemployment insurance benefits, appealable tax determinations, and other matters.
Program Services Include:
- Up to one hour of free consultation with a LSP attorney regarding your case, and
- If the attorney determines that you have a valid claim or defense, the LSP attorney will also represent you in an appeal hearing and at the Board of Review.
As a claimant, which of the two "claimant" law firms should I contact for legal services?
If your Social Security number ends in a 0 through 4, call:
- (800) 884-6591 toll-free
- (847) 991-9240 out of state (not toll-free)
- (866) 848-5609 TTY toll-free
If your Social Security number ends in a 5 through 9, call:
- (888) 430-1776 toll-free
- (847) 251-1776 out of state (not toll-free)
- (847) 251-6985 TTY (not toll-free)